Sunday, April 6, 2014

Muppets Most Wanted Short Review!




Muppets Most Wanted continues from the first film directed by James Bobin. I thought the sequel was a great film, I saw all of the characters from the first movie and some from the even older movies. It had a lot of guest stars, you'll be able to point them out when you see them. So the movie is about when Kermit is replaced by an evil mastermind frog named Constantine, and taken to jail thinking that he was Constantine. He has an evil sidekick named Dominic badguy , and are "trying" to produce the muppets and make them go on a world tour, meaning going around the world to steal the unstealable.

I loved this movie and I recommend it to people who like family movies. I don't think it's better than the first, because the first was still really good. This movie is also a musical, it has tons of songs that are very enjoyable.

                                                        I give it 3 1/2 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment