Thursday, January 29, 2015

THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE SPONGE OUT OF WATER REVIEW



From Paramount Animation and Nickelodeon Movies comes “The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water”, an all new 3D adventure that’s as wild and funny as its name. For the first time, SpongeBob SquarePants, the world’s favorite sea dwelling invertebrate, comes ashore to our world for his most super-heroic adventure yet.
Life in Bikini Bottom couldn’t be better for eternal optimist SpongeBob (Tom Kenny) and his friends: loyal starfish Patrick (Bill Fagerbakke), the sardonic Squidward (Rodger Bumpass), scientist squirrel Sandy (Carolyn Lawrence) and crustacean capitalist, Mr. Krabs (Clancy Brown).
When the top secret recipe for Krabby Patties is stolen, eternal adversaries SpongeBob and Plankton (Mr. Lawrence) must join forces on a trip through time and space to harness their internal superpowers and battle fiendish pirate Burger Beard (Antonio Banderas) with his own plans for the delicious delicacies.
REVIEW!


This movie had all that I expected it to have. One of my favorite parts of the movie was the 3D. It is interesting nowadays to make a 2D animated movie in 3D. The only other times this happened was when I saw Lion King 3D and Beauty and the Beast 3D. It was awesome!

The plot was also very cool too., on how they manage to save the day. I wont spoil too much but they also make a bunch of very few references in the movie, so keep a sharp eye out for that. Plus 2 little youtubers have a huge part in this movie as well!!

The animation was very great. Both 2D and 3D, i give props to them for that. They put so much detail in their work.

Also Antonio Banderas does an outstanding job at playing his role as "Burger Beard" in the movie. I enjoyed his parts in the movie. My favorite part was the Chase Scene. I thought it was hilarious!!!

One final thing, if you want to enjoy this movie, see it in 3D , you will have a blast, your kids wil have a blast, and i want to say that I really enjoyed this movie, I  think all kids, Spongebob fans, and adults will enjoy this movie! I might just have to see this again just to muse myself!

9.5 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment